The terms and conditions of services are relevant to non-commercial projects only. They are subject to revisions, editions, and additions, without notice.
By sending payment, the client agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- The artist has the right to refuse any commission request.
- The artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication or rude/inappropriate behavior.
- The artist retains all rights to the commissioned artwork, including the right to distribution.
- The artist retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery or journal for promotional purpose. If the commissioned work is time-sensitive, the artist can delay public display of the art at the request of the client.
- The client may not re-distribute, reproduce, or sell the artist’s work or profit from the digital artwork.
- The artist is not responsible for printing (digital media) – Low resolution works will be uploaded on social media and the high-resolution work will be e-mailed to the client.
- The client may exhibit the artist’s work online/offline without permission of the artist as long as credit is given. Informing the artist about the exhibit is not necessary but appreciated.
- The client may resize/crop the commissioned artwork to create icon, wallpaper or other graphics to be used in non-commercial digital format, but the client cannot alter the artwork itself.
WHAT I WILL NOT DO
- Depiction of violence, hateful/racist imaginary or sexually explicit material.
- Overly technical subjects, such as machines, buildings, vehicles, …
- Portraits of real people or realistic portraits.
REQUIRED CLIENT INFORMATION
- Email address
- Display base prices are subject to change according to the complexity, difficulty size of each individual piece.
- All payments are required before I start the commission request.
- Payments will be made with PayPal invoices.
- Payment plans can be arranged.
- Gratuities are appreciated, but not expected.
- The time to complete a commission depends on the complexity of the picture. I will periodically send you an email with an update of my progress.
- Clients have the opportunity to direct alterations of their commissions during the sketch stage if they so wish. No more than 3 revisions (or more according to the complexity of the commissions) unless the client wishes to pay extra for additional revisions. No more revisions will be possible during the inking/coloring phase.
- Clients are responsible to make sure that the artist has their correct and current contact information.
- The artist reserves the right to interpret non-payment / non-communication for 30 days following completion (or approval of work) as the customer’s resignation of any and all claims, rights, and/or interest in the work, at which point the artist retains full and exclusive ownership of the work. The work may then be auctioned, resold, modified, destroyed or otherwise disposed at the artist’s sole discretion.