TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
The terms and conditions of services are relevant to non-commercial projects only. They are subject to revisions, editions, and additions, without notice. By sending payment, the client agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- Has the right to refuse any commission request
- Reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication or rude/inappropriate behavior
- Retains all right to the commissioned artwork, including the right to distribution
- Retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery or journal
- Can delay public display of the art at the request of the client if the commissioned work is time-sensitive
- Is not responsible for printing digital artwork
- Will upload the low resolution works on social media and send to the client via e-mail the high resolution works
- May not re-distribute, reproduce, or sell the artist's work or profit from the digital artwork
- May exhibit the artist's work online/offline without permission of the artist as long as they give credits. Informing the artist about the exhibit is not necessary but appreciated
- May resize/crop the commissioned artwork to create icon, wallpaper or other graphics to be used in non-commercial digital format, but cannot alter the artwork itself
WHAT I WILL NOT DO
- Depiction of violence, hateful/racist imaginary or sexually explicit material
- Overly technical subjects, such as machines, buildings, vehicles, ...
- Portraits of real people or realistic portraits
REQUIRED CLIENT INFORMATION
- Email address
- Complexity and size of each individual artwork can require additional fees
- All payments are required before the start of the commission request
- Payment will be completed via Paypal invoices
- Payment plans can be arranged
- Gratuities are appreciated, but not expected
- The time to complete a commission depends on the complexity of the picture. The artist will periodically send an email with an update of the progress to the client.
- Clients have the opportunity to direct alterations of their commissions during the sketch stage. No more than 3 revisions unless the client wishes to pay extra for additional revisions. No more revisions will be possible during the coloring phase.